photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Sunday 4 May 2014

Review: Sally Hershberger - Super Hydrating Super Keratin Spray


Ladies, have you ever asked a man in your life, whether it be your boyfriend or father, to get you something at the store, and they come back with something totally different? *nods understandingly*. Well, the same happened to me a while back. I had asked my dad to pick up my beloved Sally Hershberger Supreme Lift since he was flying to the States and Sally Hershberger products aren't sold here in Europe. Oh ladies, what I can tell you.... When you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself or send in a fellow female to the job.

So to sum up the story, I ended up receiving the Super Hydrating Super Keratin spray instead. I was disappointed of course, but I was also curious to try another product by Sally Hershberger. Sadly, it did not impress.

I'm always keen to try out hydrating sprays, mainly because I have yet to find one I genuinely really like. Unfortunately, this spray did the opposite of what it had promised. It made my hair feel dry and just unpleasant to touch, not too mention also harder to brush through. And as if that wasn't enough, it also made my hair get greasy quite quickly. Needless to say, a huge disappointment. I have a feeling it might be due to the keratin, but I can't say for certain.

So do I have anything good to say about this spray? Well... it smells nice and has a very nice fine spray that sprays evenly. Yup, that's pretty much. Nice fragrance and good packaging & spray, but with horrible effects. I do have a feeling though, that it might just be my hair. It might be the case that since my hair is so fine, it can't handle that much protein in a spray. So I can't be certain if everyone will have bad results with this product. But definitely something to consider if you're debating on trying it out.

Ah well, t'is the life of a beauty blogger. Also, if anyone knows a website that sells Sally Hershberger hair products internationally, please let me know! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment