photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 13 December 2012

Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Treatment: don't be tricked!

Last week I was searching for a hair treatment that contained no silicones and was preferably not too expensive. I've tried and reviewed the Moroccan Oil Treatment, but it contains silicones and therefore isn't actually nourishing. I haven't heard of any other raved products besides that one. However, it is well known that Argan Oil seems to be the holy grail ingredient for healthy hair :). I came across the Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Treatment in Shoppers and was amazed that an Argan Oil could be so cheap (around $11). Sadly, the words 'cheap' and 'hair treatment' tend to never go together.
I'm writing this review to warn everyone to not be fooled by the product and price tag like I was. This 'treatment' made my hair feel like straw. Not soft or shiny at all. It's not even really an oil, it's more of a sticky gel texture. My hair ended up being awfully tangled too!
I don't understand why this treatment doesn't work, given the listed ingredients, but either way I'm never using it again.
And so my search for a good hair treatment continues *sigh*. If anyone has any suggestions for me, please let me know :)



2 comments:

  1. where is the silicone in this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the pro naturals argan oil for the hair, and my curls look so awesome!!! I love it too. Gray Hair Treatment with Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete