photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Escada: Cherry in the Air

Quite a few new scents have hit the market this spring! Just in time too since my beloved 'Fantasy' by Nina Ricci has finally run out. I tend to go for fruity perfumes so when I saw the latest release by Escada called 'Cherry in the Air', I knew I had to give it a go. I went to the store and was given two samples. Sure enough, I was hooked! I ran back to the store and purchased the full size (50ml).


It is honestly the best scent for spring. It's sweet,very light, fresh, and actually smells like cherries. It's definitely more on the sweet side than citrus. Sadly since it is a light fragrance, the longevity isn't great, about 4 hours maximum I'd say. The packaging is also a bit plain for my liking (each to their own), but it still looks nice on the vanity table.


Notes:
Black Cherry, Raspberry, Mandarin, Marshmallow, Gardenia, Coconut, Sandalwood, Oakwood 

I highly recommend giving it a whiff next time you are checking out perfumes :). It is limited edition and from what the counter lady told me, seems to be selling out really fast. I also suggest asking for a sample to try out before deciding whether or not to buy the full size... After all, perfume is never cheap!


What are your favorite fragrances this season? :)

1 comments:

  1. hi Alisa nominated you for Liebster blog award
    here :)
    http://ablazeaqua.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-2nd-time.html

    ReplyDelete