photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Sunday 31 March 2013

March Favorites 2013

Spring is finally here! Meaning it's sunny and warm outside, and also time for another monthly favorites :). So let's get started!


This month's favorites includes some old favorites and some new ones.


1. Naked palette by Urban Decay: I realized I had been neglecting my Naked 1 palette ever since I had purchased the Naked 2 palette. I completely forgot what beautiful shades the original palette contains and so I ended up using this for pretty much the whole month :). My favorites shades are Sin, Toasted, and Naked (for my brows). Definitely a staple in anyone's makeup collection!

2. Real Technique's Buffing Brush: Oh.my.god... This is officially my holy grail foundation brush. I have heard hundreds of people raving about this brush, and all brushes by Real Technique's for that matter, that I finally couldn't resist and bought a few sets. This is beyond my favorite brush by Real Technique's so far. It just blends so beautifully, no streaks whatsoever. It even manges to get the area around your nose. It is soft but definitely not the softest makeup brush out there since it is made with synthetic hair. However, because of the synthetic material, it's super easy to clean and dries ridiculously quickly! Love, love love!

3.The Rocket by Maybelline: I have already reviewed this mascara here on my blog if you want to check that out. It's not a holy grail product for me but it definitely has been my go-to mascara lately. I seem to be growing more fond of it the more I use it.


4. Revlon Lip Butter in 'Peace Parfait': I have a love-hate relationship with this lip butter. I love the Revlon lip butters in general, especially this shade. However, the texture of this one drives me nuts. It is the only lip butter by Revlon with glitter in it and because of that the formula feels very gritty. Feels awful when applying but looks amazing on the lips.

5. Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in 'Papaya': A wonderful peachy/coral shade for spring. The formula is really nice: not sticky and very pigmented. One layer is more than enough. It can turn out quite strong if you decide to layer it up. It also lasts quite well through out the day. I remember wearing this shade a lot during the summer.

I always try to mix things up each month and reach for products that either really suit the season or have been neglected in my drawers. Don't want to let any products feel un-loved ;).

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter! :)

6 comments:

  1. I heard so much hype about the Real Techniques Brushes as well, might have to give them a try!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice favourites! I just bought my girlfriend the Real Techniques brushes but I have yet to purchase any for myself! I have been really loving my lip butters too though, and my maybelline dream matte powder! Lots of good things at the drugstore these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the rocket mascara! I have nominated you for a liebster award here x http://beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG, DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY WHEN I GET TOO 200 FOLLOWERS :)

    XOXO http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the naked palette, i'm following your blog it's really good, please check mine out

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete