photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Monday 25 March 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Review


Rimmel is on a roll this year! They keep on releasing amazing new products, my wallet can hardly keep up!

This time it's all about the eyes... Scandal Eyes that is. A newly formulated waterproof kohl eyeliner. I still own the older version, the "Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definier", which I was never terribly impressed with. It claimed to be waterproof but never lasted on my waterline longer than 1 hour.


So when I heard that Rimmel had released the "Scandal Eyes" and was being given a lot of good praise, I decided to give them a go. I got two, one in the shade 001 Black and 008 Light Blue, which is a very pretty icy baby blue - great for summer. Now let's move on to the actual performance...


Two words: Holy Grail. Truly amazing products. I'm officially picking up another one in brown. They're so soft that they glide onto your eyes without any need of force or tugging, which is great for us who fear wrinkles! The pigmentation is brilliant, really strong, no need to layer it up. The colour selection is surprisingly really good, I found it hard to choose only two. And the best part? They last on my waterline for over 5 hours! That is truly amazing for a drugstore product.


Overall, these are really great waterproof kohl eyeliners! Keep up the good work, Rimmel! :)

1 comments:

  1. Love your blog! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete