photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Favorites

Thanks to my poor health, I've barely been able to go out this month and in turn barely managed to try out any new products. However, I did manage to come up with a few things that took my fancy during February.


1. Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume: I had received this decently sized sample when I had repurchased Bioderma Sensibio AR and was eager to try another product by Bioderma. I had a few dry patches on my skin, mostly my nose, and this moisturizer solved that instantly! It's meant for "very dry to atopic sensitive skin". It's Paraben and Fragrance free so perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. After learning that fragrances are a natural skin-irritant, I absolutely rejoice anytime I see a skin-care line that is completely free of fragrance :).


2. Baléa 3 in 1 Cleansing Wipes: Probably the best makeup-remover wipes I have ever used, and the cheapest! $3.65 for 15 wipes! Funny enough I found them in travel-section where mini shampoos and such are stocked. They do the job really well and don't leave my face feeling dry :).

3. Benefit Blush in 'Dandelion': I got a sample of this in my February Top Box and have found it to be the perfect blush for spring. It's a light shimmery pink that is perfect for the upcoming season. Staying power is also pretty good!


4. NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 'Tea Rose': I absolutely adore this color, to the point where I'm now searching for a lipstick in the same shade. This lipgloss has the best formula I have ever come across! Super shiny, fairly pigmented, smooth, not sticky, not drying on the lips at all, and smell delicious (like candy). Lasts pretty long too and goes perfectly with the Benefit blush :).


The only complaint I have is the packaging. Don't get me wrong, I love how it looks. However, very little product comes out when you take out the brush for application. You end up needing to dip it back in several times to get the wanted look.


Also, when you close it, a line of gloss ends up on the edges which really bothers me. You can see it closely in the photo.

And those are my February favorites! Hopefully, my health will improve and I will have more things to show in March :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment