photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Saturday 9 March 2013

March Topbox 2013 (Pure + Simple)

So for March, we were given an even bigger choice of what to receive for our Topbox. It was a tough decision, but I ended up going with the Pure + simple prive box. I was scared that I would regret not choosing the regular Topbox (especially since last month's was so good!), but after seeing posts for this month I am glad I didn't :).


The only real downer to this prive box is that it only includes two items. Luckily, I am in love with both!



I'll start off by saying that China Glaze isn't the easiest brand of nail polish to find in Canada, so I was super excited to see a full size of this beautiful plum shade! It's called "Purr-Fect Plum" and the color is just like the lining of the Office City Bag by Zara which I just happened to order this week :). Very sophisticated and a great formula as well! Only needs 1-2 coats.


The blush by Pure + simple is a typical shade I tend to go for. This one is called "Soleil" and is a really pigmented coral with gold shimmer. Perfect for summer! The only thing I don't like is that the blush moves around in the compact (shifts side to side), so definitely not something I can take along with me in my purse. I've already tried out the blush and am loving it so far :).

Another great Topbox! Though I will try really hard to go with the regular one next time ;). 

1 comments:

  1. Great topbox! I received the regular with the Marc Jacobs perfume but was debating between regular or this one!

    new blogger ...show some<3 brokeanddbeautiful.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete