photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Friday 14 June 2013

Review: Schwarzkopf Cotton Fresh Dry Shampoo (Trocken-Shampoo)

I have to be honest, I've been avoiding dry shampoos for the past few months. Why? Mainly because they don't work that well with my hair. Every dry shampoo I've tried either doesn't work or lasts only for a couple hours and goes back to being greasy. So when I tried this dry shampoo by Schwarzkopf, I was surprisingly very impressed! So of course, I had to let you all know :).


It did everything a dry shampoo promises to do: absorbs oil, leaves your hair clean, and gives volume. The reason this dry shampoo stood out to me the most is because the effect of the dry shampoo lasted even till the next day after application! Over 24 hours! Pretty impressive for something worth only €1-2. The only complaint I have is the smell. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell bad but I don't particularly like my hair smelling like fresh laundry. But that's just a personal preference.

Though I do still wish to find and try a dry shampoo that comes out in your hair color instead of white, like the ones offered by Batiste. What is your favorite dry shampoo? :)

1 comments:

  1. I always go back to Batiste because it's the best I have used and hate being disappointed bu dry shampoo! Would definitely be interested in trying this now, I wonder if it's in the uk xx

    ReplyDelete