photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Friday 5 July 2013

June Favorites 2013

June was a good month for me beauty wise, lots of favorites! Just to explain a little bit before diving into my lovely products, June was quite warm/hot so I really wanted a more natural, dewy, and creamy finish to my makeup. My moto for summer weather looks is: "less is more". Something about the warm sun just makes us feel like we don't need that much on our skin :).


1. Clarins - Cleansing Milk: I can honestly say, this cleanser has saved my skin and has kept it clear ever since. Works wonderfully at removing any remains of makeup while deep cleansing my skin. I will have a full review on this coming up soon :).

2. Origins - VitaZing SPF15: I have a full review of this here, but just to summarize this has been a gift from heaven during the hot days. It has a sheer tint, which evens out my skin, and adds moisture to my face while also protecting it from the sun. Huge staple of mine in June.

3. Rimmel - Wake Me Up Foundation: I love this foundation, especially for summer time because it gives me enough coverage while still allowing my skin to look dewy and fresh. It's also quite moisturizing! Full review here.


4. Urban Decay - De Slick: This is my holy grail of holy grail primers/make up setting sprays. Anyone who wants their makeup to last in high heat or suffer from oily skin like I do, you need this in your life. I use it almost everyday during the summer time and my makeup doesn't budge :).

5. Michael Todd - Citrus Cream Moisturizer: I'm just in love with this moisturizer. I don't know what it is about it that keeps my face soft and clear of spots, but I just adore it! Will definitely be buying the full size when I run out :). Full review here.


6. Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24 hour in 'Pink Gold': This was my first ever Color Tattoo and now I can see why everyone raves about them! 'Pink Gold' is a gorgeous shimmery pink that looks beautiful on it's own. I like to use my fingers to apply it rather than with a brush. It's just so simple and quick, which is why I probably used it almost everyday for weeks :). It can be used on its own or as a base/primer. I put it to the test as a primer and I have to admit, my eye makeup did not budge! It's also a pretty close dupe for 'Sin', which is a shade from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Love, love, love!

7. First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Concentrate: Anyone who gets dry feet in the summer should really consider trying this out. I just slather it on before bed and wake up with incredibly soft and nourished feet. It can be used anywhere on your body, even your face if you want. If you're struggling to heal any really dry or cracked skin, then I couldn't recommend this enough. This balm has been a life saver for me and will continue to be during the summer. Full review here.

And those are my June Favorites! I have a lot of really interesting reviews coming up within the next few weeks so stay tuned! :). Also, if you're interested in my blog and want to subscribe or stay subscribed, then please follow me on bloglovin' (link here). As you know Google Reader is gone and in 10 days all of the data will also be deleted so if you want to stay in touch then head on over to Bloglovin :). Hope you're all have an amazing day and I wish you an awesome weekend! x. 

2 comments:

  1. I always use Maybelline. It's cheap and good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the Maybelline Color Tattoos <3 All-Time-Favourite <3

    Guten Start in die Woche :)
    Aimie

    http://www.channelofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete