photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 5 September 2013

Review: Bioderma - Hydrabio Riche

Even though the weather has been warm lately, my skin has been feeling dehydrated rather than its usual oily/combination state. Since I had a lot of fate in Bioderma, I decided to give their Hydrabio Riche a shot. But sadly, it was not the cure I was looking for.


First thing I didn't really like was how it made my skin feel, it just didn't sink in nicely. My face felt slightly sticky and a bit tight. I didn't have that "ahhh..." moment that I normally have with a good moisturizer, as I would feel moisture sink into my skin. I didn't notice much a difference to be honest, it wasn't really moisturizing or beneficial to my skin whatsoever. I'd also like to note that Bioderma's moisturizers do contain mineral oil, which can be known to sometimes clog pores. 

It didn't break me out or do anything bad, but it also didn't really help hydrate my skin. Though I do really like the sleek packaging (comes with a pump). But I guess every brand, even Bioderma, has the odd not-so-amazing product :).

If you have you any suggestions for a good hydrating moisturizer, please let me know :).  

1 comments: