photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Friday 30 August 2013

Review: Garnier Fructis - Nutri Repair 3/Oil Repair 3

I thought it would make the most sense to next review the conditioner from Garnier's new Nutri Repair line, since having last reviewed and praised the Miraculous oil (link here). I had really high hopes for this conditioner since I was so in love with the leave in oil. Sadly, it was not meant to be...


Every single time I tried using this conditioner, my hair would end up being ridiculously oily and I'd end up having to wash it AGAIN. To me, a good conditioner is suppose to soften and condition your hair without making it oily. The only way I can use this conditioner is if I take literally a dime size and mix it with water. And I'd still have to use a second conditioner along with this one. It's just not worth it...

I think the only real use for this conditioner would maybe be a hair mask (though that would have to be washed out REALLY thoroughly). The main fruit oils used for this conditioner are olive oil, avocado, and shea-butter. I like all the ingredients except for the shea-butter, which I think is actually what causes my hair to become so oily.

Shea-butter is very very thick and is meant to only be used to moisturize very dry parts of your body. It's a key ingredient for things like foot cream, so it's very heavy duty stuff. It's far too heavy to be used on hair, especially thin hair like mine.

It's a shame it didn't work out, but I still love and adore the Miraculous Oil :). Have you tried anything from Garnier's new line? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment