photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Saturday 3 August 2013

July Favorites 2013

Hi, everyone! To be honest, it was so hot during July that I kept the products usage to a bare minimum. Therefore, I don't have that many favorites for July, however I will make it up with some random things that I've been enjoying :).


1. Essie - Cute as a Button: I can officially say this is my new all time favorite nail polish! It looks like just any other coraly-pink in the bottle, but once on the nails it just looks incredible! I had it on during my vacation and it did not chip all week! A big first for me. "Cute as a Button" is a cult favorite and definitely my new favorite as well. Highly recommended!

2. Garnier Fructis - Nutri Repair 3 Miraculous Oil: This stuff is amazing! This is the only hair oil that I've ever actually liked and enjoyed using. Made my hair silky soft and easier to brush through. Full review on it will be up next week :). 

3. La Roche Posay - Thermal Spring Water: Anyone who is suffering from too much heat *raises hand*, you need to have this in your life. It's a really refreshing spray and actually helped keep my skin clear and soft. Full review will be up next week as well :). 

4. First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Concentrate: I raved about this during the winter, and since the summer sun has been drying, I'm raving about it again. Anyone who has dry skin, especially on your feet, this is amazing stuff. I apply at night and wake up incredibly soft skin the next morning. It's very concentrated as it is a balm, so only use it where you really need it :). Full review here

And now for my random favorites! 

Favorite Blog of the month: "Things my mom says". If you want a blog to read that makes you laugh so hard that your stomach hurts, then I highly recommend you check it out and follow! The writer is a good friend of mine who has just entered the blogging community and she always has a funny story to tell :). Link here. 


Favorite Youtuber of the month: Classisinternal (link here). If you are a russian speaker and love fashion, vlogs, etc, then this is the channel for you. Sonya is a very down to earth girl who lives in Toronto and works as a model. I love her vlogs (they always make me want to be active and go out) and her fashion style. And if you only know english, then you can check out her fashion blog here :). 

And those are my July favorites! Stay tuned next week for some exciting reviews coming up :). 

1 comments: