photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 31 October 2013

How to Deal with Blackheads


Hey everyone, I thought I'd do a post on this pesky thing that most of us ladies battle with: blackheads. We all have em, some more than others (myself included), and I have finally figured out a routine that actually helps to prevent them. So I thought I'd share it with you all :). 

I have realized that there are two main essential things to keeping your pores clear: the right cleanser and the right moisturizer. 

The only cleanser I have found that actually cleans out my pores is the Emma Hardie Morigna Cleansing Balm. If I keep this cleanser on for at least 10 minutes, when I wipe it off I notice that my blackheads are a lot lighter. Not gone, but definitely a lot less noticeable. Any other cleansing balm might do the trick, though I do swear by Emma Hardie. 

The second key to keeping your pores clear from blackheads is using a good, light moisturizer, specifically one without mineral oil within the listed ingredients. Mineral oil easily clogs pores and is therefore a big no-no for a moisturizer to be used on your nose.
I have two moisturizers that are both great options. Simple's Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturizer is a great choice for keeping your nose clear, especially if you have an oily t-zone. Another option that I've been using is by the brand Alterra, which is organic and therefore contains only natural ingredients. 

These two things combined help prevent blackheads from forming :). Hope these tips are helpful! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment