photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 13 March 2014

Review: Herbal Essences - Bee Strong Conditioner


If you've been a long-time reader of my blog, you will then already know that I've been on the quest for a holy grail conditioner. Well folks... the search is over! Say hello to Herbal Essences's Bee Strong Conditioner. It's cheap (2.99 euros) and works like no other conditioner that I have ever tried.

Now, I'm sure that everyone has a different definition of what a conditioner should do, but for me the main points to be hit are the following: significantly prevents tangles, doesn't make my hair oily, and of course makes my hair feel soft. Oddly enough these points are easier said than done, especially with very thin knotty hair. I've tried countless amounts of conditioners, from low end to high end, and none of them made a difference to my hair.

But this conditioner just hits all the points. It smells delicious (sweet and fruity), actually reduces the amount of tangles I get, and makes my hair feel softer than usual. And the best part is that it does all that without making my hair super greasy. Total win, right?

Now I know you're all thinking the following question: "But does it moisturize your hair?" and to answer that naive question, no it does not and that's because no single conditioner will actually put moisture into your hair. However, it will keep whatever moisture your hair strands have in and prevent the strands from drying out so quickly. Only hair oils, such as Coconut Oil can put moisture into your hair. If you want further details on this explanation, check out my post here. It's all about the myths of Silicones and other haircare-like details.

Short and simple review, conclusion being: I love it! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who suffers from knotty hair. It works and doesn't break the bank!


0 comments:

Post a Comment