photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Friday 29 November 2013

FeelUnique.com introduces minimum purchase for free worldwide delivery!


The word 'shocked' doesn't even begin to describe how I felt when I saw this before my eyes this morning. FeelUnique has officially introduced a minimum purchase for free worldwide delivery. And they did it right before christmas-shopping season. Oh, the horror. In the beauty world, this can be seen as a mini apocalypse. And no, I do not exaggerate.

Mind you, their asking price isn't that bad: $20 /15 euros/ 10 pounds.

But still. It's a huge change and not to mention disappointment. Though my biggest question is: when did they introduce this??? And how come no one has mentioned it yet on the beauty blogger sphere??

Needless to say, we will all now have to go about our FeelUnique purchases a little more thoroughly to make sure it's past the minimum requirement *sigh*.

What are your thoughts on this change? Expected? Shocking? Heartbreaking? Let me know in the comments! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment