photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Sunday 1 December 2013

Winter OOTD / Fun day in the park

Dress: Forever 21 (old) / Coat: Aritzia / Scarf: H&M / Boots: Deichmann / Purse: River Island / Watch: Fossil 

I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally do an 'Outfit of the Day' post. I had previously attempted to do a Summer Lookbook, but ended up getting shy and never posted it. But I am finally stepping outside my comfort zone and posting about something related to one of my passions in life: fashion. I find that the easiest way to design your own outfits is by have a clear definition of what your style actually is. For me, it is "casual elegance". Though I do have some days where I like to break out the "bold n chic" look. My advice is to just let your creativity take you wherever it goes :).

I have officially decided to dedicate myself to posting at least one OOTD each week. And yes, this idea still terrifies me. But with the help of your support, maybe it'll become easier :).

Today was a beautiful day: sunny with clear skies, and even slightly warmer than usual. It was also officially the 1st of December and the first day of Advent. I know what you're all thinking... A chocolate a day to countdown the days till Christmas?! Yes, please!

My boyfriend and I decided to spend our quiet sunday morning at the park, enjoying the breathtaking scenery and the lovely weather. It has now been 7 months since I left Canada to live & study in Germany. Now that all the terrible home-sickness has more or less subsided, I am finally fully appreciating the beauty that surrounds me each day. I find that the key is to try to make each day the best it can possibly be :). After all...

Life won't wait forever

1 comments: